Maintenance Worker – Northside Shopping Center
IMC Equity Group
This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level! IMC Equity Group, a full service commercial real estate holding company, is seeking a dynamic General Maintenance worker to join their team. At IMC, our reputation for success is made possible by the commitment and competence of our employees, all in a relaxed family-oriented culture. As a member of The IMC Equity Team, you will continue to advance our reputation by providing exceptional service to our clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Day-to-day maintenance, repair and efficient operation of all building systems and equipment. This includes the areas of carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, mechanical, painting, flooring and minor building repairs.
• Coordinating and completing all requests for work accurately, expediently and in a safe and efficient manner.
• Complying with policies and procedures established for the building, including safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials while maintaining a clean and safe workplace.
• Performing casual labor, such as, lifting moving heavy items
• Knowledge of plumbing, generator systems, UPS systems, HVAC systems, DC & AC Power, Fire systems and Building Management Systems a plus.
• Must be fully knowledgeable of all safety and environmental requirements associated with position.
• 5 years general Maintenance Worker experience required.
• Must be able to perform the work with limited to no supervision.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• On call availability for emergencies and projects as assigned
For consideration, please forward your resume to……email@example.com.