IMC Equity Group
This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level! IMC Equity Group, a full service commercial real estate holding company, is seeking a dynamic Collections Specialist to join their team. At IMC, our reputation for success is made possible by the commitment and competence of our employees, all in a relaxed family-oriented culture.
As a member of The IMC Equity Team, you will continue to advance our reputation by providing exceptional service to our clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Identifying and negotiating payment terms and methods.
• Utilizing a variety of techniques and tools to locate appropriate parties and establish payment arrangements on aged receivables.
• Handling multiple client portfolios and adhering to specific client guidelines relating to settlement of an account.
• Determining the most effective means of collection for each account and applying the standard due diligence to collect monies owed and/or resolving any identified problems.
• Maintaining complete records on all accounts including, but not limited to, detailed documentation on collection efforts; whether verbal or written.
• Accelerating problem accounts to appropriate management for resolution within required deadline.
To be a strong fit for the role of Collections Specialist, you will have:
• The ability to deliver exceptional service and maintain positive work relationships with other Collection Specialists, Business Partners and Merchants.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
• Basic understanding of financial reports.
• Demonstrated basic math skills.
• Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented; organized; excellent time management and negotiation skills.
For consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com.