This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level! IMC Equity Group, a full service commercial real estate holding company, is seeking a dynamic Property Coordinator to join the Property Management team. At IMC, our reputation for success is made possible by the commitment and competence of our employees, all in a relaxed family-oriented culture.
As a member of The IMC Property Management Team, you will continue to advance our reputation by providing exceptional service to our clients. The Property Coordinator supports the Property Management Team in managing all aspects of a portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties including marketing, operations and financial activities.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Performing miscellaneous clerical duties including preparing letters and memos, sorting mail, and communicating with tenants and vendors.
- Auditing invoices, analyzing variances and resolving discrepancies; following up with Accounting to ensure payment.
- Maintaining department records by ensuring paperwork is in its proper location and files are maintained up-to-date.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
To be a strong fit for the role of Property Coordinator, you will have:
- Solid computer skills including MS office applications (Word, Excel, Ppt). Yardi experience would be helpful.
- A strong work ethic, internal drive and the desire to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels within the company and build relationships both internally and externally.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish, with a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced high-performance environment, successfully completing all projects.
- An appetite for learning and a desire to build a long-term career at IMC.
For consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com.