This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level! IMC Equity Group, a full service commercial real estate holding company, is seeking a dynamic property manager to join their team. At IMC, our reputation for success is made possible by the commitment and competence of our employees, all in a relaxed family-oriented culture.
As a member of The IMC Equity Team, you will continue to advance our reputation by providing exceptional service to our clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Investigating and resolving tenant concerns by developing creative and cost-effective solutions.
- Ensuring tasks are effectively prioritized and they are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Responding and reacting to emergencies timely and efficiently, while minimizing inconvenience, injury or damage to persons, equipment and/or property.
- Coordinating and managing construction projects and ensuring they are performed in accordance with building standards and code requirements.
- Coordinating services with the Maintenance Dept. by monitoring their work flow and meeting with staff to identify and resolve problems.
To be a strong fit for the role of Property Manager, you will have:
- Two years property management experience.
- Solid computer skills including MS office applications (Word, Excel, Ppt, Yardi).
- A strong work ethic, internal drive and a desire to succeed.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- An appetite for learning and a desire to build a long-term career at IMC.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced high performance environment, successfully completing all projects.
For consideration, please forward your resume to……email@example.com.